Saturday, September 10, 2011

RUDH'S RANDOM RAMBLINGS IS ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!

Seriously this is a HUGE achievement for me... One whole year of maintaining a blog, WOW! I never would have thought that I would come this far. 
I guess in part I was spurred on by the Colour Challenge every week, but seriously now I couldn't stop blogging if I wanted to. It is such a brilliant way of letting off steam, not to mention letting my creative side have an outlet. I've become so much better at making photos of myself and others, though all the photo taking and preening of Rudh to do it sometimes makes me feel a little vain hehe...
Still... Thanks to everyone who reads my stuff, you don't need to, a lot of the time it is just useless nonsense. This isn't a fashion blog, or even a particularly deep one, yet still people actually take time out to read it... So Thank you!!!
On to another year of Ramblings... 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And please continue your ramblings for many more years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogiversary and many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To think I never would have known you if it werent for our color challenge blogging. I am so humble you are my friend and fellow blogger. Loves ya Rudh, congrats and keep up the fantastic work!!

    ReplyDelete