Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Hero... Week 10

TEN WEEKS ALREADY!!! OH MY GOSH!!! Ten weeks of getting overly excited listening to songs of Miss Shay's choice and working on both my photography skills and my creative building skills to set up a scene for it... I would like to say that I think it is making me better at both these things though I don't wanna sound big headed lol...
This week's song is one of my favourites, I LOVE Joan Jett, the woman had big balls of bravery for taking on the music industry like she did and her songs are total girl rock classics! This one in particular has been used in many film soundtracks, especially the teeny romance variety. 
Week Ten's song... Joan Jett and the Black Hearts - Bad Reputation
I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation
As soon as I saw the song the idea fell into place in my brain, to execute it would be fairly simple too. I dress Rudh like a bit of a skank anyway, so the outfit wouldn't be too hard, though for a second I want to rave about my new boots... HELL FOUND THEM!!! Hell never normally looks at shoes, but he spotted these and treated me to them! OH MY GOD!! Then I wanted Biker Chick, had to use one of the Hogs and Carts Wheels bikes really. I don't know if I mentioned it but Hell recently went solo in the vehicle building business (long story, don't ask lol I may tell later), but this is my favourite of the bikes made, with an aeroplane engine!!
I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE, thank you Miss Shay. Hope you are doing well!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment