Saturday, April 23, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 25!

This week there had been a little confusion as to the name of the colour at the beginning of the week, poor Miss Luna working overtime on a million projects, yet using the colour swatch provided I had created a cute look before the real colour name was even posted... 
I had been treasure hunting and had found some lovely new plants to set out in my secret girlie garden (buried in a cave and hidden from view of the dead garden, lol), and was up in the attic sorting through my wardrobe looking for something to wear... The plants must have decided that my dress made me look like a flower... It picked me up and held me tight and turned me into a part of the plant itself... At first I was shocked, but then I thought 'OOOOOH I could use this'... hehe... 
Week 25... 
PERIWINKLE
Week 25: It's not Ivy so I think I may take the villainous name of Poison Clematis?
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth - Cleo
Skin: Nuuna - Halloween Witch Skin
Lipstick: KOSH - Wet Lips
Dress: -paper.doll- - Spring Madness (hunt prize)
Pose prop (including flower attachments): Long Awkward Pose - Seasons Pose Set (hunt prize)

When I showed my sister Fledge this week's picture for an opinion prior to posting she responded, "wow, plant bondage :3"... LOL pure Genius, I never thought if it that way!

Next week - Tangerine... ooooh!

12 comments:

  1. That combo of pale and electric is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poison Clematis ... I need that in my garden ;-)
    LOVE it ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pic and post! So clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuute you look like a Pixie! Or a wood nymph...
    ♥Laura♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your conceptual thinking is different to most in SL, and I think it's freakin' awesome. Fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...your plants did a Titanic movie moment..I'll never let go Jack. Instead, those purty posies said..We'll never let go Rudh, we'll never let go!" =)

    Your adorable,and I loves ya for it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Lest we all love nature toooooo much....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something about this post just grows on a person! I so enjoy your sense of whimsy and fun. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative! I love this! :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow very artistic fantastic pic :)

    ReplyDelete