Sunday, September 12, 2010

Why, Oh Why Do I Attract The CRAZIES?

Or do they seem to attract me? 
 I decided that I would spend a teeny amount of time showing my friends and family that I care, and telling them exactly what I think, if you dont like it GET THE HECK OUTTA MY BLOG SPACE... Its my space and I can do what I want with it ok *pokes tongue out in a very childish fashion* (see previous post about MEMEME)...
 I've been in SL for just over 4 long and rollercoasterish years, involving many ups and a lot more downs, but there are a few people that have surfaced and remained throughout all the stinky poop that surfaces every so often... 

ROLL CALL TIME (in No particular order): 
HELLBONE - My favourite DJ in SL (yea ok there's bias there), the crazy dutchie who swept me off my feet and literally moved me... He became Real life after such a short amount of time, but with him the rollercoaster of man hunting in SL has ceased, I feel calm, relaxed, safe and protected and a lot of that is due to him... though Marilyn Manson also has a part to play in this... Guess I better thank him too LOL... 
FLEDGE - Big sister, Gold Dragon, Queen... Wouldn't still be in SL if it wasnt for you, you're definately my grounding influence, my shiny star that has kept me sane for so long... They say all that glitters is GOLD... they definately had it right... SL seems to glitter when you are around to share it with - COME ONLINE AGAIN SOON!
MINXALICIOUS - I have to say you have become one of my bestest friends evah... Alongside my sisters, you are someone who has supported and helped me through some tough times, you laughed with me (mostly at Zak) and have become someone I will always share my shopping secrets with... Logging into SL isnt the same without you in my IM atleast anymore! 
IMMA - The Wickedest, yet Smexiest Witch in the World, my sister and someone who used to steal clothes from my SL closet... I had to become a skank thanks to you LOL (believe that and you will believe anything!)
ZAKKIE - Stinky Big Brother, that seems to have had a SL make over to make himself look more like me LOL, he started out as a tea bitch then got promoted to my brother... Was I drunk?
VIXXY - CRUMPET, Geordie Confucious, Kick Ass Djane, Heart of Gold, Language of a Fishwife... Bestie!
FIREY- Firey goodness in every drop, Not in SL enough anymore which sucks...
NOAH- Wifey, a very drunken night and a meeting with Elvis, if only we could remember it!!
NOA- EUROVISION DRINKING BUDDY, although you are so far away, Eurovision wouldnt be the same without you...

There are so many other people I wanna include here but the list would be endless... The family I have in the Order of the Gold Dragon (Smoozle, Infy, Pamallamadingdong, Snatty, Lollie, Kage) you are all so important to me, I dont get to speak to any of you that often but you are always in my thoughts... 
This list could be endless... Just because you arent in the list on the blog so far dont think you have avoided being the centre of attention hehe - You will ALL be named and shamed at some point!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Awww *huggles* ^__^ Has to be said, I think we kept each other around for a long time, I would have come back much less if I didn't know you were there, always ready to chat and laugh even if we weren't even in the same room! (In SL as in RL? lol) - plus, in the pre-Hell days, you needed a lot of looking after, I HAD to be there! ;p

    But wait... I kept you SANE? I didn't do such a brilliant job then did I *runs off laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you kept me sane believe it or not, i mean i wasnt exactly sane to start with but least then I wasnt as... OK well ill shut up im digging myself into a HOLE lol... I've never been sane!!!

    ReplyDelete