Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nyan Cat Just For The Bean!

My nephew is a super smart 4 year old, who is already as good as, if not better than, me at using a computer. He seems to have the incredible knack of finding the most random of things on the internet, and sometimes this ability gets Fledge (his mum) on edge... You never know what she is gonna show me that he's found. 
I am not totally sure if it's still a favourite, but for a while he drove Fledge bonkers with the Nyan Cat. 
I was skipping merrily around SL the other day when I came across the store Nemezi, I think I was at Jersey Shore, though don't necessarily count on that. I was being a lazy shopper at the time and I cammed around inside the store but then suddenly, OH MY GAH NYAN CAT EYESHADOW!!! I had to have it, the price 5L!! ONLY 5L I was blown away!! I grabbed one fast and ran away, cackling like a crazy lady... 
Silly me though, I had kinda forgotten about it until today when I wanted to create a pretty picture and was wearing a fairly rainbow coloured outfit... It was like hitting the jackpot, when I found it again hehe!!! 
There are a few other 5L eye shadows available at Nemezi, you should really check them out. I got a few, but I really hope that more join those that are available, as it awesome to find bright and fun make for such low prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment