Thursday, April 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 7

What am I greatful for today; 
1) Finding a cute outfit... I love playing in my SL closet, and finding something cute to wear always brings a smile to my face... what do you think? Cute or not? Be honest now hehe...
2) Taking some time out... Today I got to put some more interesting things out in my girlie Wendy house I call home in SL. I haven't finished decorating even though we've been living there for almost three months lol... But I got to play at home and that made me feel good inside!
3) A Lucky Streak?... Hell seems to be on a lucky streak at the moment, hope that doesn't end as I write this, but this morning he came home from work and told me he won a CD on the radio from the "next big thing" Dutch Band called 'Go Back To The Zoo'. Hope this bodes well for tomorrow! 
4 ) Grocery Shopping... I don't mind doing it if you can actually get around the old people that seem to congregate in the aisles or the kid with the screaming habdabs (why don't we use words like that anymore?) on the floor, but when you get home and put things away it always feels nice to see well stocked shelves again... 
5) Clean sheets... I change our bedding far more than is truely necessary, because I love the feeling and smell of clean sheets... MMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment