Wednesday, April 25, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 23

What am I greatful for today;
1) Re-organising my blog... I decided that I would look to see what the blog looked like flicked around so that the pictures ran down the left-hand side. This might seem kinda petty, but I wanted to see if there was a way that I could get pictures to look bigger, I was getting sick of all the tiny pictures that I was having to put up, especally when they were horizontal. I wanted BIGGER PICTURES lol. I also changed the commenting thing so that hopefully anyone can comment, but that I will need to check the comments first. I don't want my friends to feel they cannot comment. 
2) Playing with my clothing... I love being able to spend a few hours playing with my wardrobe... I spent time putting together an outfit for the colour challenge and even something new to wear. I have been lazy as of late, I put on one outfit then seem to not be bothered to change for the next couple of days!! I am so lazy huh? Today I put on an outfit and was even bought some new boots by Vix hehe... 
3) Being made to feel special... Thanks Vix...

1 comment:

  1. Your so adorable. =)
    I do the same with my wardrobe to. I spend hours working on a look, and there are times I will keep Laila in the same outfit for days. And then hope if I do go outside my skybox, someone doesnt say...isnt that what you wore yesterday? LOL..good thing about SL, we dont have to worry about being stinky.

    ReplyDelete