What am I greatful for today;
|My Mummy and Daddy... I miss them lots!|
1) MY MUM!... I know I should be thankful for her everyday, and I am, but today is her Birthday, as here in Holland people say Gefeliciteerd meaning congratulations to anyone who knows the Birthday person, I do feel that thanks are to my mum for everything she's ever done for me... and YAY Gefeliciteerd to me!!!
2) Our local Vet... I hate saying this, as it makes me feel like a horrible person that doesn't take care of her dog, but Izzy has mange. Makes me feel dirty and breaks my heart to see Izzy so uncomfortable that she has to wear a cone all day to stop herself biting and making it red raw. Our Vet managed to squeeze us in for an emergency appointment at NO EXTRA CHARGE to give her an injection of a new drug that he thinks might help! Sometimes vets aren't just about money it seems!
3) Being asked to help with some Archaeology... One of my old uni friends, Jude, contacted me today to ask if I would help her with some Medieval Pottery Evaluation and I am so excited. It has been a while since I have been able to get involved in any real archaeology, and as she needed someone who specialised in Medieval Studies I was her girl!
4) Having some time to do some stuff for me... I had a fairly quiet day as far as working for Seraphim goes, and so today was a day for getting some me stuff done. I made a ton of pictures, both just point-n-click style and with some photoshopping, and it felt great to have a chance to play with photoshop again and you will get to see the results later I'm sure!! Mind you it was done on Hell's PC.
5) My USB Miffy... I know it sounds stupid but I am so greatful for my little 2GB Zip Stick (least that is what I always called them, you might call them a flash drive or a usb stick or something!) Since I am working on two different computers, Hell's when I get the chance and mine when I don't having that little thing helps me bunches as it means I can easily move from one to the other! Plus it looks like Miffy!!! There are no more reasons needed other than that!