Wednesday, April 11, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 13

What am I greatful for today; 
1) Laundry Drying Weather... Perfect for drying laundry today!!! Brilliant that's all I can say!
2) Queen's Day Preparations... Holland becomes one HUGE party on Queen's Day, April 30th, every year. Each year the Park becomes like a giant carnival or flea market, everyone is allowed to sell their old stuff, and this year like last year Hell and I will be going out to join them. My mum and dad plan to come over for a visit too, so I bought my mum a special hat, and plan on telling her that as it is her first Queen's Day she has to keep it on all day LOL... What do you think??
3)Seeing Lynnieloo... She's been a bit quiet lately, and I have missed her something chronic!
4) Getting the bed to myself again... Hell is back to working nightshifts, so I get the bed to myself YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment