Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Black and White and Rudh all over... Monday's Meme!

One of the things I love most about the Monday Memes - hosted by Miss Strawberry Singh - is that they not only give me a chance to keep my blogger mojo in working order, in that I have to blog at least once a week on a Monday, but they also at times give me a chance to challenge myself. 
This week's Meme should not seem that much of a challenge, but it is something that I have never felt very confident with. 
The theme of this week is Black and White Portraits. 
Now when I say that this feels like a challenge for me personally, I bet people might be scratching their heads thinking HUH? Though for me there is something about a Black and White Image that seems harder to conquer than a colour image. I don't know how to put my finger on it really, but it's like a rawness, a laying bare of yourself while shadows pick out all of your flaws. I was shy about being in the photo alone, for some stranger reason, until that is a little blue friend came to save the day hehe... 
I am not sure if I prefer the colour or the black and white version of this photo, so I will leave it open to discussion... But thank you Berry for once again helping me to push my boundaries hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Ears: Noodles - Experiment 626 Ears in Original 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Jade Mesh Hair in Crystal Pink 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Piercings: Cute Poison - Hush Piercings in Black (Past Project Limited) 
Necklace & Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Royal Khadijah Estate (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Bracelet: SiniStyle Strap Bracelets (No Longer Available!)
Top: R3volt - LeBlanc Top 
Stitch: Mesh Mafia - Back Stitch 
Pose: Starry Heaven - Airi Pose 1 

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome, I enjoy doing the memes myself and makes me happy when others play along. I loved both the images but something about the color one is making it pop more. Glad you shared both.

    ReplyDelete