Thursday, February 14, 2013

There's a New Cupid in Town!

Move over Cupid, your work here is done... Today might be your special day, the day when large parts of the world become swathed in copious amounts of pink and red, secret admirers come out of hiding and love becomes the theme of the day, but right now you can put your little feet up and find a cloud to snooze on. Don't get me wrong, I think celebrating love is great, but there are reasons that I get scroogish over Valentines - mostly because I feel that love is something that shouldn't be limited to just one day a year - but I always find getting into the Valentines spirit more than a little difficult, unlike Halloween, Christmas or International Talk Like A Pirate Day (September 19th) - which are holidays I never miss lol! Valentine's Day does always seem geared towards to girlies too, I mean OK I'm sure there are guys that enjoy it, but I know for a fact that a mens magazine in the UK agrees with me on this, and thus turned March 14th into Steak and Blowjob Day, but still if you enjoy the romance, and like me love the colour red, then I suppose we should YAY about today!
Still, living dead girl Rudh is NOT into the romance, and wanted to find a way to celebrate the day for herself... It was time for a little angel hunting trip...
As always she gets what she wants, today it was all about a search for Cupid, and when he was found, the poor little tyke was replaced hehe... I spent a long time thinking that I wanted to dress all girlie, and pretty, when I was putting together a Valentine's themed outfit. I even decided for a while that I was going to dress in my Intrigue Co Giraffe Pyjamas and be the Giraffe Cupid - with my flying Giraffe minions, just for Nick because the poor guy never did understand flying Giraffes LOL - yet I was drawn away from the pretty and the cute, and more towards the direction of Dead Girl! I always seem to wind my way back to that LOL... So what was once going to be a picture of Rudh looking elegant and graceful as she let Cupid have a vacation, turned out in actual fact to be living dead Rudh giving Cupid a permanent vacation hehe! Does that make me twisted? Besides, the little man was wearing one of those special get into heaven Angel Keys, and I wanted to be able to get in and out with ease, it was getting tedious climbing over the fence each time!
Anyhow, for those of you that celebrate Valentine's Day, have a fab day today... If you're single, go knock them dead and break a few hearts. If you're taken, go wow that love of yours. If you're like me, there is plenty of shoe shopping to be done LOL... Hell will no no doubt have his mind in building more vehicles all day... Anyone want a shopping buddy Valentine?

What is she wearing; 
Floating Hearts: amplify - lovely hearts (No Longer Available!)
Hair: Exile - Wide Awake in Frost 

Hair Accessory: Half Deer - Birdcage Veil (Available now at SL Fashion Week
Skin: AKA - Epidemic Skin 
Lipstick: KOSH - Wet Lips in Blood 
Face Wound: League - Zombie Bite Ripped Cheek 
Mouthie: [Virtual/Insanity] - Gotcha Arrow Mouthie Arrow in Cupid 
Necklaces: (Shorter) Cute Poison - Love Necklace (FREEBIE for the Atooly Hunt), AND, (Longer) KOSH - The Angel Key Necklace 
Outfit including lipstick marks: SeVered GarDeN - Severed Cupid 
Arrows and Entry Wounds: Tarnished - Love Struck 
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's in Snow 
Cloud Sofa: !Weather Or Not? - Little Fluffy Cloud Couch 

1 comment:

  1. Still grinning at Steak and Blowjob Day :)

    I'm sure living dead girl Rudh will be to no good at all with that key to heaven. They'll never know what hit them!

    ReplyDelete