Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mustaches... To Grow or Buy?

Ever have one of those weeks where you just feel like you never wanna get out of bed? So far for the first half of this week anyway, I have been suffering with possibly the WORST migraine that I have ever had. Changes in atmosphere, temperatures, lack of sleep and possible other factors have made it feel like my head was going to be squashed in a vice, yet last night Hell forced me to drink a shot of strong alcohol and sent me to bed early, and today I am feeling really good! 
Yet after a few days of sickness I want something crazy, and it was like a sudden shock that I remembered my awesome new necklace from Olive - I mentioned it before when I was talking about the SL Fashion Week Event - I had to do something silly and spontaneous with the necklace as my starting point.
I've said it before too though, that creating a look based on a necklace as a starting point always gives me the jitters - I can never normally find what I want and get irritated that a look won't just fall together. This time I just forgot the clothes and went more for accessories... Some fun free glasses from Sour Pickles, that are free when you join the Depraved Events group, and a gorgeous ring from the new gacha at Cute Poison... I thought that these things went well with the gorgeous necklace from Olive - the Mr. Me Stashing Necklace... So you could do like the poster says and Grow a Mustache, failing that why not buy a blingy one?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ginger in Black
Skin & Freckles: Sugar - Lush in Neon Night
Eye Make-up: KOSH - Liquid Eyeshadow in Blush
Glasses: Sour Pickles - El Senior Glasses in Green (FREE GIFT when you join the Depraved Events Group at the Depraved Events HQ)
Necklace: Olive - the Mr. Me Stashing Necklace in Silver (Available now at SL Fashion Week)
Ring: Cute Poison - Star Ring in Gold
Poster - Whimzie by Lishi - Keep Calm and Grow a Mustache Poster
Pose: SOPHERIAN - Kimberley 4 (FREE on the Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment