Sunday, October 16, 2011

Webified

At the weekend the blogs are so busy with interesting posts that it is hard to keep up hehe... but my eyes were drawn to a post of Miss Laura18 Streeter, one of the most regular blogs I look at, to see what the interesting quiz post was about... Let me add a link to her post, as her results are interesting and give a bit of insight into the Lau behind the Lau!! LOL!!!
It was a simple test run by Firefox, that gave some interesting comments, some of which related more to my RL than others. It didn't take long to do and was kinda entertaining... 
My results looked like this; 
But to see the information you'll have to look at my Webify Me to see what each of these items says about me, and maybe take the test yourself... 
Thanks Lau for pointing this out it was fun, and the perfect waste of ten minutes hehe!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aw yours is really cute Rudh! "The symbol of unpretentious creativity and art" :P So true :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! Here is mine
    https://webifyme.org/en-US/collage/c8286f303b40/

    ReplyDelete