Saturday, February 19, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 16!

A new week YAY, I freaking love Saturday, not just because it is the weekend but because of colour change over day... I found myself thinking last night, what the heck will I do when this challenge has ended someone is gonna have to come up with something new, I mean ok now its week 16 and that means that there is only 36 weeks left (but if you look at it another way thats still about 9 months, which makes it sound longer lol)...
Anyway, onto my colour post itself for this week... I loved my outfit last week SO MUCH that I don't think anything that I came up with could top it, and so this week I decided to take a major step back from the coolness that was dressing up like Minnie Mouse and slip into something casual... My jeans were calling me, in RL I tend to be a jeans kinda girl, never ever would you catch me wearing a skirt let alone a micro-mini like Rudh tends to wear, so this week I let my RL me do the dressing, and the result wasn't too bad.
Week 16...
TEAL
Week 16: A shout out to those who love BLING... A note to them, a teeny weeny bit is ok but Bling that makes someone need sunglasses to stand anywhere near you is NOT!
So what is she wearing this week;
Hair: [rQ] - Yen (Past Group Gift)
Piercing: .::Delirium::. - Unisex Sweet Decadence Piercing
Top: .:It's CAKE:. - I love Blingtards Tshirt
Bracelet: KOSH - Tear Bracelet (Hunt Prize)
Jeans: Miu' by Zoex - Bastard Diesel Jeans
Boots: Last Eden - Tall Boots


Next Week - ELECTRIC LIME - Back to thinking OMG WTF I better start looking!!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. /me quickly hides her fav, but slightly blingy necklace ...
    love that outfit ...
    and I wish I could rez that jeans in RL ... it's awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! Electric Lime is a tragedy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! I absolutely LOVE those jeans!! The hair is an adorable touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jeans totally bring this outfit together :-)

    Love the Tomboy look. I sadly have no more blingy stuff, tho. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice casual look! I'm right there with you on the minis on SL and jeans in RL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I'm totally with you on the jeans in rl...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a jeans person too hehe....love that hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. ~Just Dies~ I love Blingtards..omg..ive gotta get that shirt! Outfit looks great!
    XoXo Rudh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those jeans Rudh lol. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want the jeans, too! *joins into the cluster of fighting people and yays* I love the pic, seriously. It's a great outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. the whole outfit is adorable!! have the hair and love it ^^
    I love lime!! Two of my bedroom walls are in lime hehe.. if you need help let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete