Saturday, January 29, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 13!

Another week has passed in the colour challenge set by Luna, and it is onto another gorgeous colour. This is another colour that I have very little of in my inventory, however, after spending a long time searching for just the right colour, one that matched the colour swatch and one that came in an outfit that fitted with the style of outfit that I tend to wear! I was actually fairly surprised to find this gem of an outfit stashed deep within the cavernous closet that is my inventory. The cavern by the way has become so much more stuffed in recent weeks due to the fabulous finds from reading other people's colour blog posts - as much as I love all my new clothes, my inventory does not thank you lol...
Week 13... 
EMERALD
Week 13: I'm off to see the Wizard!
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Truth -  Cleo
Make-Up: Glam Affair (from a past TDR set)
Necklace: Goth1c0 - The Bottle for your Favourite Poison
Dress: Rotten Toe - nekrotic dress
Leggings: [Plastik] - Fierii Leggings



I actually love the way this outfit came together, and YAY next week a colour I have LOTS of choice for... *skips off to dig around for something*


Next Week - BLACK!

7 comments:

  1. very nice outfit ... I love the combination of black and emerald ... and these a bit chaotic patterns :-)
    but you should stop playing in the coal cellar ... you already got blackend eyes ... next you ruin that beautiful dress ;-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Emerald!!!!

    I had the same issue with indigo - I overbought ... and still putting away. ugh. lol

    Next week - BLACK! SUPER easy -- right?! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!! The hair is too cute with that outfit, and it's just the right color!! Hehe I think next week will be easier for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rudh..I love the kick you give the color challenge. Very, very kewl look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and different emerald look. You look like a superheroine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh that's a cute look! And LOVE that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete