Sunday, October 31, 2010

This is Halloween, This is Halloween, Pumpkins scream in the Dead of Night!

I swear Halloween is my favourite time of the year, the leaves on trees are that pretty golden colour, we're heading towards a visit from Santa (though hopefully not the Supernatural Santa!) and yes it is time to get dressed up and look spooky, time to perfect our evil cackle and eat sweeties till we are sick... 

This year I decided to dress up as a Zombie... 

He was a clown, it was scary, so Zombie Rudh fainted (either that or I was feeling too lazy to walk down the stairs lol (taken by HellBone Barbosa)).
For some reason, Hell took it upon himself to dress up as one of the things that I am most freaked out by (a clown!) and as a result I haven't really been able to look at him all month! 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY... There will be more pictures to follow, as there's a party Hell, Fledge and I are having tonight... Hellish tunes, Zombie Rudh and well who knows what Fledge will be... That's the Trick or Treat part!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment