Monday, February 28, 2022

Drinking with my Buddies

Tomorrow is March 1st, and although it's not an official holiday, March is a special month in our house in RL... It's my RL Birthday on the 19th, and so in our house I've declared March to be my Birthday Month... It's been such a shit few months so far this year, and so I've decided that it's RUDH MONTH... Starting tonight at 12AM (Midnight) I'm having a month for me!!! Anyone else want to join the party?!

Now since the closing of the Gators, I will admit that I've become a bit of a platform hermit. I go from my house to th platform and back to the house... So I've made myself some new friends, though that could be down to being drunk... I've been drinking this delicious Cicroc Vodka filled with Gummy Bears that I picked up while shoppin for Junk Food! It comes in so many flavours, I had to try them all and therefore I got a bit drunk and started seeing Gummy Bears, which became my new buddies! I even had so much fun with them I decided to become a Yummy Gummy myself - thanks to the awesome costume from Ananas at The Fifty until March 20th!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Tea
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Gummies: kotte - Face Pack Gummy in Teddy
Outfit: Ananas - Yummy Gummy (Available until March 20th at The Fifty)
Pose: FOXCITY - Tease, Pose 4
Drinks & Gummies: Junk Food - Circroc Vodka Gummi Set
Large Gummy Bears: MadPea - Gummy Bear
Candy Pile: Garbaggio - Pile Of Candy (Past Gacha Item)
Scattered Candy: Half-Deer - Candy Clutter in Bright
Backdrop: [VOZ] - Ocean Ball Pool in C 

No comments:

Post a Comment