Sunday, February 6, 2022

Candy at the Prom

It's the month of romance and since I've been stuck in bed, I found myself watching old movies again... Movies I loved from my younger days. The kind of movies where a girl gets swept into a life changing romance with a little magic in for good measure... Movies like "The Princess Diaries", "Never been Kissed" and one of my old favourites "10 Things I hate About You!" 
All this romance, and all these movies, I'm slipping back into daydreams I had where I was going to these dances to live start my life as a fairytale princess - yes I was that kind of teenage girl, a dreamer lol... 


So in all those movies, there tends to be a school dance, which I would say ALWAYS seems more interesting than the one I went to at High School. The reason that I'm rambling on about this today is because I've been playing around with the brand new, gorgeous release from miss chelsea - available until February 28th at Anthem - which as soon as I played with this pink colour reminded me of Bianca Stratford's dress in "10 Things I Hate About You" and from that moment on Rudh was going to her own Prom hehe... 
After losing out to the Prom Queen title, a sash was given to Rudh as she became Miss Congeniality - which is another AWESOME movie by the way - it was time to celebrate. Slipping away from the dance floor, following the delicious smell of Candyfloss... Delicious Cotton Candy, one of the best kinds of Junk Food types you can find... So Much Sugar!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Hazel
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: duckie - Frames
Jacket: Pseudo - Leo Leather Jacket in Black
Necklace: (Yummy) - Candy Bear Pearl Necklace (Available until February 27th at FaMESHed)
Sash: [Commoner] - Pageant Sash Gacha Item in Miss (Miss Congeniality)
Top: miss chelsea - Verity Tee (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Roses: hive - Romantic Rose Bouquet (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Verity Skirt (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Pose: Secret Poses - Red Roses, Pose 4
Cotton Candy & Dispenser: Junk Food - Cotton Candy Light Dispenser (Available until February 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Heart Lights: [BH9] - Lonely Lamp (Gift Available until February 28th at CUPID INC)
Heart Strong Lights: Doe - Heart String Lights (Gift Available until February 28th at CUPID INC)
Tables: Elm - Cassia Side Table
Heart Balloons: Half-Deer - Heart Fairylight Balloons in Light
Balloons: hive  - Grouped Balloons
Confetti: ionic - Birthday Party Gacha Item in Confetti Curtain
Garland: spruce - Festive Felt Garland in Valentine
Bunting: Sway's - Bunting in [Spring]
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - School Hallway Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment