Monday, February 21, 2022

Pretty Clutter on the Shelf!

Keeping the house tidy... It's something that we're all expected to do unless we're able to have someone to do it for you. I will fully admit that I HATE cleaning, and the worst of the worst is dusting... I HATE dusting. The only problem wih that is that I have so many itty, bitty things, and that the city I live in is terrible for creating dust, so therefore if I don't do it often enough, it could easily become a scene in any horror film...

I love that about Second Life though, I can have all kinds of pretty things decorating each an every surface in my house without any need to clean them up. I have gadgets and gizmos a plenty, hoozits and whatsits galore, there are trinkets on every surface...
Beautiful lamps - like the one from Lucas Lameth - sit alongside potion bottles - from Short Leash, at My Bloody Valentine - books balance precariously alongside beautiful potted plants, and the most interesting of pictures are balanced on the shelves... This pictures in particular is a special one, it's a Bell'angelo, a Living Masterpiece - from Short Leash at Abnormality - filled with the prettiest of rose demons... Roses are beautiful but the thorns are definitely the playthings of the rose demon...
Since she's not so clear in the main picture, I had to add a little close-up, isn't she pretty?! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: May's Soul - Ephemeral beauty in Rose Eye Patch 
Hair: Olive - the Scorpio Hair 
Eyepatch: May's Soul - Ephemeral beauty in Rose Eye Patch 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Mouth Piece: [Yomi] - Prickle Gag 
Necklace: TABOU - The Nature Collar 
Wings: Remarkable Oblivion - Eternity Wings in Lust 
Top & Arms: ((OOC)) - Eden Outfit in Green (No Longer Available!)
Rose: hive - Romantic Rose Bouquet (Available until February 28th at Anthem
Panties: duckie - Strap Harness in Black 
Hip Flowers & Legs: ((LovelyAlien)) - Spring Spirit 
Pose & Prop: Short Leash - Living Masterpiece in Bell'angelo (Available until February 28th at Abnormality
Bottle: Short Leash - Lilith's Elixirs in Love Potion (Available until February 24th My Bloody Valentine
Lamp: Lucas Lameth - "Glimmer of Hope" Lamp in Gold/Red 
Plant: LODE - Cyclamen Pot in Sunset 
Books & Keys: Nutmeg - Books & Keys v2 
Shelf: Apple Fall - Reclaimed Plank Shelf 

No comments:

Post a Comment