Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Cellphone Gaming and Coffee Break Time!

I've had a long and fairly hectic day today in RL as it's HellBone's RL Birthday... We've had his family around all day and now that she's been sent home and he's gone to his cave to play some Call of Duty while drinking some Bacardi Colas, I've finally got some time to find a nice quiet place for a coffee and some games on my phone LOL... Life's little pleasures! 

Grabbing myself a fancy. creamy, chocolatey, ooey-gooey drink that was far too bad for me, but I wasn't going to resist... I'm going to find somewhere this princess can chillax... Maybe let my mind drift into a little fantasy where I'm wearing a pretty tiara - an old but pretty one from Blueberry - dressed like a princess in a sunny courtyard of the palace with her magical Unicorn Phone - from Boutique #187 during this past weekend's Happy Sale - to play some random game of whatever I have on my phone... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Blueberry - Iconic Doll Gacha Item in Tiara Copper
Hair: Foxy - Gaia Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose: kotte - Facepack Snow
Necklace: Rise Design - Tresor Set in Necklace
Top: (Nylon Outfitters) - Shelby Top in White
Phone: Boutique #187 - Unicorn Phone Case
Pose & Drink Prop: Fashiowl - Gurenge, Pose 5
Castle: Fiasco - Majesty Palace Set
Backdrop: Synnergy - Garden  Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment