Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Rose for a Future Valentine?

February 1st... The start of the Valentine season... As holiday seasons go, this one is DEFINITELY not one of my favourites, but a holiday is a holiday and since the world is taken over by hearts and flowers because of Valentines Day a girl cannot help but get a little caught up in the merriment... Normally I'd be complaining about it being silly there's an event for Loving others, but why not let the love seep in to make things a little happier... 

Although I doubt I'll be going all out with the hearts, flowers and sickeningly sweet romance, I'm sure that I might find some space to fit in the pretty romantic things somewhere! Lots of flowers, heaps and heaps of bunches of roses - like the ones from the new pose set of Red Roses from Secret Poses at Cupid's Fault... 
Just one more question, will you be my Valentine?

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Nashaly hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Chest Arrows & Tattoo: MooLoo - Target Valentine (No Longer Available!)
Top: Bauhaus - Drusilla Shirt  in Black
Pants: ISON - Anika Patent Leather Pants
Sparkles: #LuluB! - Invierna & Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose & Rose Prop: Secret Poses - Red Roses, Pose 2 (Available until February 20th at Cupid's Fault)
Backdrop: Foxwood - Fleur Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment