Saturday, February 19, 2022

Guests in Space

In the past few days I kinda retreated into myself, I know it sounds silly but the low numbers that my last post got on Flickr made me very much doubt what I was doing as a blogger - silliness I know, since I always do it for myself and if other people like it then that's great - but I found myself drifiting away from the prettiness and heading into a sci-fi territory that I normally avoid. I LOVE the stars and planets - my SL house is full of them as decor - so I wanted to be amongst them, at least until the ship I was in had a visit from a visitor... 

While chilling out in my Space Bunker - a backdrop from Synnergy - I was just spending some time snuggling up with some of the space kits that live in the bunker... Suddenly the warning lights in the ship started to flash, the sirens started to sound and then BAM! A HUGE tentacle appeared on the window of my bunker cabin... 
I ran from that bunker and I won't be looking back... Telling myself it's a large octopus, so I don't even have to think of the alternative... Running away from what is scaring me so that I can focus on what is good for me! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Twobi in Pop
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Inkhole - Trianglix Glasses
Outfit: {PSYCHO:Byts} - N.i.x - N.i.g.h.t (Available until February 28th at The Itty Bitty Titty Committee)
Arm: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Infinity Arms
Boots: REIGN - DEMONA ROYALTY THIGH HIGH BOOTS in FATPACK
Pose: FOXCITY - Peckish, Pose 1
Cats: Foxwood - Space Kit
Helmet: Ananas - Personal Space in Lunar Bunny
Tank: ATTIC - Just Breathe Gacha Item in Oxygen Tank Plantae Black
Tentacles: [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles Army in Fatpack Fades
Backdrop: Synnergy - Space Bunker Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment