Monday, February 14, 2022

Kissy Kissy Kissy Face!!

Happy Valentines Day... The day when Love is most prevalent in everyone's mind and although I find myself thinking "surely we should be thinking of love as an everyday thing", I cannot help - especially this year - I find myself feeling happier about love. My poor hubby went through HELL recently as I was so ill, not to mention the feelings of other people that I loved whilst I was recovering. 
SO, today I'm going to be giving out a million kisses... Showering people with kissy love... Telling everyone that I love them while I have the chance... 

If you love me, even just a little bit, come over here... Come see me in my Kissing Booth - from Junk Food at Cupid's Fault - and ignore the price... I'm not charging for kisses on a day like today, although if you want a little tongue action you might 3wanna wait till HellBone's back is turned LOL...
Happy Valentines my lovelies... I hope this is the start of a year full of love and happiness for you!! 

What is she wearing;
Headband: Junk Food - Heart Headband (Available until February 17th at The Warehouse Sale)
Hair: DOUX - Circe Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: (Yummy) - Jolie Necklace Set (Available until March 6th at Collabor88)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Diamond & Ruby, AND, #LuluB! - Delicada in Hearts Princess
Top: Decoy - Chantelle Blouse: (Available until March 8th at ACCESS)
Stand & Kiss Poofer: Junk Food - Wearable Kissing Booth (Available until February 20th at Cupid's Fault)
Pose:{NANTRA} - I Heart You, Pose 3
Backdrop: Lemonade Stand - Love Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment