Saturday, February 12, 2022

A Crush on a Teacher

I've been far too sweet and innocent lately... Even when sharing my dark an macabre side, I've been a good girl with it... Now that it's so close to Valentine's, the bad girl in me has a need to get out and play. Valentine's is not only about sweet romance lol... 
Now I feel like being a little nosy about people's lives away from SL. Did you ever have a crush? A secret crush? A crush on someone that you shouldn't have? A crush on someone like a friend's brother, or a teacher?

I never had a crush on a teacher at school, although all of the girls seemed to have a MASSIVE thing for one of the Physical Education teachers - I think his name was Mr Emmerson or something like that lol... Although there are enough movies with hot teachers that I could get myself behind the idea of a crush on a teacher... I could see myself being naughty enough to get detention just to be in a room with the teacher, to give him a very special Valentine's Day note... It would be so naughty, the risk of getting caught... Sounds like so much fun! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Circe Hairstyle 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Skirt: imbue - Cheeky Skirt in Black
Panties: Mug - Faye Shorts in Hearts (Available until February 16th for Shady Seasonal Hunts)
Butt Wound: Monstro - Graded Butt #2 
Socks: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Drusilla in Black Torn (Available until February 15th for Valentine's Shop & Hop)
Shoes: REIGN - LEXI BUCKLE PLATFORM STILETTO
Letter: STOIC - Yandere Love Letter
Pose: FOXCITY - Playroom, Pose 3
Rudh Desk Props: NOMAD - School Supplies in 04 Geography Studies
Bra: Half-Deer - Carefree Bikini Clutter in Bright Set
Bag:  [ATOMIC] - Backpack for bad girls
Other Desk Notebooks: floorplan - Notebook Clutter 
Globe: Myth - Table Globe 
Backdrop: TROPIX - Vintage School

No comments:

Post a Comment