Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Kitty Stow Away!

I want to get out of my house, I want to do something fun and adventurous, I know that I can't but right now I'm desperate to get away from home... Maybe I'll get a chance to go home and see my parents sometime soon... I'd really like that... 
I even went so far as to pack up my bags, grab a bag of groceries, and head toward the station looking for a chance to run away... 

At the MLK Subway Station - a backdrop from Synnergy as part of the Cake Day Event - I put my bags on the bench to check my pockets and find my ticket... Suddenly my grocery bag started moving, MY KITTEN HAD STOWED AWAY! At least I'll have company on my long trip home... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Lamb - Wolf Redux in Red Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: duckie - Frames
Scarf: miss chelsea - Hazel Scarf in Colour Pack 1
Jacket & Shirt: Ascend - Cho Denim Jacket in Blue Willow
Pants: AsteroidBox - Lena Pants in Plaid
Pose: FOXCITY - Climber, Pose 7
Kitty: MishMish - Kitties go to market in General
Suitcases: Apple Fall - Monogram Suitcases
Garbage: DRD - San Mora City Trash
People: HIMIKO TOGA - Mesh People in YO-Vboy-004 & YO_V.woman-008
Backdrop: SYNNERGY - MLK Subway Terminal [360] Backdrop (Available until March 1st for Cake Day Event)
Houses: Synnergy - Neighborhood Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment