Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Glammed up for a Night Out

I had to step away from the hearts and flowers for a moment... I was going crazy with all the adorable sweetness and needed something a little darker to appease my darker side - the bad girl, not the dead girl version of me lol - so I got myself all glammed up, ready to head out for a night on the town... 

I guess that one could say this is a bit of a "Look-of-the-Day", but it's more like a look of the night perhaps... I started with the awesome Nadia Bodysuit, from AsteroidBox in a FLF special colour set - with the addition of the Rissa Boa - from Mug - and I was ready to go. Sparking up a Joint and placing it into my gorgeously, chic - from Boutique #187 - it's been a long time since I enjoyed one, but there's always a time to try another one?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Laura Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Collar: Kibitz - Felicia's Thick Collar in Savage
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Nadia Bodysuit
Boa: Mug - Rissa Boa in Gray
Cigarette: Boutique #187 - Joint Holder
Gloves: E-Clipse Designs - Lamia in Black
Pose: FOXCITY - Baddie Session, Pose 3
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Damn Hot Backdrops in Whore *RARE* 

No comments:

Post a Comment