Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I Love Bubbles!!

Tomorrow is a somewhat important day and I'm actually going to be getting out of the house and heading into a place where I might actually get to talk to people. I've been asked to come in for some training so that I can assist with the webshop but that means I'M GOING TO SEE THE OUTSIDE WORLD!!! 
This means that tonight it's very important... I'm going to make sure that I'm ready... I need to pack my bag with a lunch and sort myself a nice outfit - since I don't have to wear my work uniform - and one more thing... BATH TIME!!!

I miss having a bath in the NL, I am stuck with only having a shower and as much as I love having a hot shower, I can't help but miss having a bath tub to lounge in... Lazing in the tub with a rubber duckie friend, I really miss that... 
Though one of the best things about the bath time though, is BUBBLES!! I LOVE Bubbles... Having a good bar of soap that would make the best bubbles is a MUST, and there's no better soap than the Ananas Wonder Soap - hence why I'd jump at the chance to do an ad campaign for the soap lol.... 
In my warm, cozy bathroom, I'm going to sit here and play with the bubbles - these amazing bubbles which are a collabortion between awesome pose makers Go&See and Cat-Noodle at the latest round of Dollholic - I love making bubbles so much that they are forming in the shapes of litle hearts!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: ARGRACE - SHIMIZU in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Body Glitter: Mug - Lifestyles Gacha Item in #2 Dreamy Glitter Rare 
Bubbles: MiWas - Bubble on Me in White 
Soap Costume: Ananas - Wonder Soap 
Bath Sponge: Lyrium - Shower Loofah (Available until March 5th at equal10
Pose & Bubbles: Go&See / Cat-Noodle - Bubble Pop (Available until March 11th at Dollholic)
Bath: the pose shop - Cosmic BaTHbahm in Blueberry Glitter 
Sparkles: Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Blue, Cole's Corner - Heavenly Ranger & Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Duck: YOKAI - Little Rubber Ducks Gacha in Little Duckling Yellow 
Backdrop: NeverWish - Love Skybox (Available until March 12th at The Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment