Thursday, February 3, 2022

Pausing for a Moment...

A brief moment of respite from all of the cute, pretty, flowery stuff that February is all about to reflect on things... I know I've mentioned it a few times this past month but now that February has started, I'm already over a month past my life scare and I'm now evaluating things to make sure I don't let them dwell in my already, over thinking mind... 

It never hurts to pause for a moment, have a coffee, or in Rudh's case a sneaky smoke - of a cigar rather than a cigarette this time - thanks to the laid back "Cigar" Pose from Secret Poses at Shiny Shabby - and for my break I decided to chillax on the Hotel balcony, watching the city way below, wondering if I'll be able to sleep in this room tonight with all the glowing neon around... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Octavia Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: duckie - Frames (Available until February 4th at Cozyfest)
Top: miss chelsea - Cece Cardi in Black
Pants: AsteroidBox - Nicole Pants in Stripes
Pose & Cigar Prop: Secret Poses - Cigar, Pose 1 (Available until February 15th at Shiny Shabby)
Balcony Backdrop: Paparazzi - Hotel Balcony
Cityscape Backdrop: PALETO Backdrop - ON 

No comments:

Post a Comment