Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dancing Fingers!

Somehow I've been doing a lot of hanging around in pink places lately... It's not a colour I've ever really loved but lately it's been a colour that is drawing me in... I love the way it goes so well with black, and there is a perfect clash with some fabulous colours like lime green... It makes me feel like dancing, somewhere people may or may not be watching... I don't care if people are watching I'm going to have the time of my life... 

Ladies and Gentleman, it's Play Time - thanks to the Playful Neons from Krescendo at the Fetish Fair - at The 'Finger' Bar which is decorated with decor to match the name - like The 'Finger' Banners from Junk Food at Dream Day - and it's time for me to dance... I'm going to jump up on a pole, flick my hair back and spin around to the thumping beats coming through the speakers... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Bent over Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow (Recoloured by Me!)
Chain: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar Chrome (No Longer Available!)    
Outfit: Lunchmeat - Lost Outfit (Available until March 5th at The Grid)
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Break Free Boots (Available until March 6th at FaMeshedX)
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Pole Dance
Finger Banner: Junk Food - The 'Finger' Banner in Lime (Available until February 25th at Dream Day)
Neon Signs: Krescendo - Playful Neons in Play Time (Available until February 27th at Fetish Fair)
Backdrop: Paparazzi - K-POP Stage BACKDROP in Pink 

No comments:

Post a Comment