Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Popcorn And Pizza Stealing Puppies!

Life is fairly slow and simple for me at the moment, so I'm starting to go a little crazy being stuck at home - have to wait until my wounds fully heal before I'm allowed to go back to work, and I never thought I'd miss the cheese shop so much LOL - but I'm doing a lot of sitting around in my comfy jammies, watching crappy tv and eating far too much junk food! 
Normally I am using SL as a place to let my imagination run wild, distracting me from the lazy boredom, but today... Nope today is a Movie Chillax kinda day... 

Getting ready for Movie Night in my SL house is never an easy task. The moment that the doorbell rings and the pizza delivery boy is outside, my fur babies go bonkers wanting a delicious slice of hot, fresh, pizza! I grabbed myself a couple of slices, stuffing them away for safe keeping in the handy pocket of my "VDay for One" Shirt - from Vinyl at this year's wound of Cupid Inc - as I was mobbed by my pack of adorable puppies!! Maybe while they are distracted, I will make myself some fresh popcorn - the microwave kind from Junk Food is the best - though I doubt I'd even be allowed to eat that in peace! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Magika - Prudence
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Vinyl - VDay for One in Gray (Available until February 28th at CUPID INC)
Socks: Palette - Single Night Socks in Fatpack (Gift Available until February 28th at CUPID INC)
Popcorn: Junk Food - Microwave Popcorn
Pose: FOXCITY - Lazy, Pose 6m
Dogs from Left to Right -
    1. Foxwood - Chow Chow
    2. Foxwood - Little Basset
    3. Foxwood - Little Dachshund
    4. Foxwood - Little Boston (Available until March 6th at Collabor88)
    5. Foxwood - Boho Borzoi
    6. Foxwood - Shar Pei Pup in Tan
    7. JIAN - Sneaky Snacker in Pizza Pibble
Backdrop: [Consignment] - Movie Night Skybox 

No comments:

Post a Comment