Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Take me away Pony...

Well that's it, on Sunday night the drama storm cloud that I predicted finally hit the fan... Splattering a mountain load of drama all over some of the people that I am closest too. Just a matter of waiting now to see how much it will affect the rest of the family! Once again, my trust in someone I am supposedly close to is broken. Only this time I am able to hide behind three very strong alpha males - all of which are in protect Rudh mode, and I love them for that!
Though sometimes, I just want to run as far away as I can, as fast as I can, and not look back... I know that sounds wrong but I'm sure that I'm not the only one that ever feels this way.
It made me go through a semi-nervous breakdown this weekend, I reverted back to my childhood state... Playing in a playground, dressing like a kawaii kitty and running around like a crazy person was just the kind of medicine that the doctor ordered - I wish doctors could really say that by the way, you can see it now can't you "Go drink a bottle of Calpol (children's medicine in the UK) and go batshit crazy for an hour, you'll be fine!" LOL...
But in truth, that is how this outfit really made me feel... The mixture of cute accessories from yumyums, The Sugar Garden and a skirt from RachelBreaker, just made me a very happy bunny - or should that be kitty - indeed!
Let me start by discussing the things mentioned above... First The Sugar Garden - or tsg - as it's known. I've had the kitty party from tsg in my hoard for a long time now, so long I don't even remember which event I picked them up from. It's possible that they were allowed to gather dust due to the lavendar colour, which I never normally wear, but they just seemed like such a perfect fit with this look, I couldn't leave them waiting any longer.
They just seemed to fit so well with one of the two items that I am wearing from yumyums. Miss Iokko's store - yumyums that is - is currently offering up two adorable sets of items in a gacha machine at OMGacha. The yumyums items can be found at the top and bottom of me, so let's go from head to toe shall we... The Cute as a Button Headbands, are available in multiple colours, with multiple options for strings and buttons and thus creating about a gajillion different combinations of colours. It took me AGES to work out what I wanted look wise from them! They are well worth having a little gamble on! The other OMGacha item from yumyums are these adorable little CutiePie shoesies! They like the button headbands come in a myriad of different colours and are available in both flat flats and platform flats, you need the SLINK feet to wear them, but they are SO CUTE how can you pass these babies by?!
The last thing that is something I WOULD NEVER NORMALLY WEAR but loved the moment that I put it on is this Wintertutu from RachelBreaker. You can find the skirt, in a collection of different colours and combinations at The Seasons Story, which is currently celebrating their winter theme! I still cannot quite believe that I chose a pink coloured one?! How the heck did that happen?! I guess that my inner child has a fair amount of love for pink, I'd better not let her out too often LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hairband: yumyums - Cute as a Button Headband (Available Now at OMGacha)
Ears, Glove & Keyring: The Sugar Garden - Neko Cosplay in Lavendar (Past Event Item)
Hair: Truth -  Jinx Hair in Pastels (Past Group Freebie)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Hoody: PiCHi - Star Hoody
Skirt: RachelBreaker - Wintertutu in PinkPink (Available Now at The Seasons Story)
Leg Tattoos: Utopiah - Bowy Tights Tattoo in Pink 
Shoes: yumyums - CutiePie Flats (Worn with SLINK Flat Feet) (Available Now at OMGacha)
Pose Prop: aDORKable Poses - Phoney Poney

No comments:

Post a Comment