Monday, January 12, 2015

Winds to blow you away... Snow to sparkle in the moonlight...

I know that there has been a lot going on in the international news at the moment about the recent attacks in Paris, and the Charlie Hebdo killings. It's aweful to think of those people in that situation, and even worse to wonder what was going through their minds, but there seemse to be a sense of relief now that the main men involved are dead.
Though in other news, and possibly something more for the UK residents really, there has been some very, very, very high force winds blowing across the country recently - so bad that we can even feel the aftermath of them in Holland without them event being calmed by their trip over the UK. It's reawakening the belief in my mind that the world is heading for an Ice Age.
During my studies at University, we discussed the Ice Ages - I'm an Archaeologist by degree by the way - and the pattern of how the Ice Ages occurred... Without getting my geek on too much and rambling on about this, I will say we seem well past due for an Ice Age now, the weather is getting crazy and it really feels like Mother Nature is about to heal herself!
The little Demon Rudh has been sent on a mission to make sure that it is still snowing... The first stop she took was at Frisland. If you haven't been to see this place you should, it's always changing, dependant on the season, and it's just beautiful... So natural, so realistic feeling!
The poor little Demon was sent on a mission by Mother Nature... Take a walk somewhere pretty she said, and didn't give poor demonic me a chance to change before the tp dragged me out to play. It was so cold and snowy on that mountain top, it didn't take long for my wings to be covered in a small mound of snow. I loved these Tabou Irresistible Frosty Demon wings, which is strange considering that I don't like snow... The only other representation of my demonic nature are the horns from CerberusXing, that I refuse to take off LOL...
The rest of the outfit was just things I'd grabbed on shopping trips and from my wardrobe... I had the Tabou Irresistible VIKI Skirt - another new favourite from the store - that I bought at the latest round of Suicide Dollz which seemed to perfectly suit the Razor Chambers Shirt... Don't you love it when things just work together lol...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Rogue in Messy
Horns: [CerberusXing] - Hundred Chained Horn in Black (Available now at UBER)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Top: Razor - Chambers Shirt (Past Event Release)
Necklace:  [TfAtN] - Blessing Necklace in Fire/Black (Past Witching Hour Item)
Wings: Tabou Irresistible - Frosty Demon Wings (Past Event Release)
Skirt: Tabou Irresistible - VIKI Skirt (Available now at Suicide Dollz)
Pose: Image Essentials - It's Cold Outside 3 (Past Event Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment