Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ethereal Elemental bring Secret Charms and Dru!

A challenge was issued... Well OK maybe not so much of a challenge but a certain designer - *coughs* Aggie MacTavish *coughs* - thought that she would be challenging me by creating some of the brightest and prettiest rainbow coloured skins and eyes for the recent line up of Totally Top Shelf... 
Time for me to prove that I'm not allergic to colours LOL... While I'm doing that, I dug through some of the releases that I had received from this month's line-up of The Witching Hour... It just all fell together so well I did a happy dance and thought "that will show her" LOL... 
Let's start by talking about the items that Miss MacTavish sent from her Totally Top Shelf release. For those of you that don't know, Aggie MacTavish is the owner of [Stargazer Creations], and for the event she has created a series of gorgeous, rainbow coloured skins - called Ethereal Elementals - with mystical markings all over the body. However, it is not just pretty skins that you can get your grubby little mits on, OH NO... You can also find these amazing Space Eyes, which come in matching jewel tones for the skins!!! 
The hair I wore with it is a special colour of the newest release from Exile, called Windsong, which is available at Collabor88 for the Unicorn Dreams line up! 
The other accessories are brand new and rather gorgeous releases for The Witching Hour... 
The Dru Necklace or Earrings come in sets, available in the Gacha machine from Cyrious. They come in sets of two colours per prize, and each include 4 different metal colours! 
To go with this mystical look I had one last finishing touch, the new piercings from ImmateriA are Secret Charms... Each of the Septum piercings are prefect for bringing luck for different things... I've been feeling very low lately, so I chose Rebirth... I hope it helps! 
From now on I'll let the spirits guide me, if they look as pretty as this then I would follow them anywhere lol... Aren't I modest?! 
But, I have just one last thing to say... HAHAHAHAHAHA I wore a bright skin and I didn't faint Aggie LOL... Gotta try better than that to beat me missus!!! *hugs* 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Windsong In Special Edition (Available Now for Collabor88
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Ethereal Elementals in Gossamer (Available Now at Totally Top Shelf)
Eyes: [Stargazer Creations] - Space Eyes in Teal and Orange (Available Now at Totally Top Shelf
Piercing: ImmateriA - Secret Charm in Rebirth (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Necklace & Earrings: +Cyrious+ - Dru Jewelry Set  (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Pose: PRETENSE - Dead Sexy 3 

2 comments: