Wednesday, January 21, 2015

I was born a Unicorn!

One of the things that I get most excited about happens to be Unicorns... I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, and in RL I have so many of the cute stuffed toy variety that HellBone is driven mad by them... I was even sent the most adorable little Unicorn friend for Christmas and now he sits smiling at me whilst I work on the PC. 
So when I saw that this month's line up for Collabor88 was based on dreams and had LOTS of unicorns to play with, I couldn't wait to see what was on offer... In the end it wasn't such a good idea, I spent a small fortune - though in this case you could say it was more like a fifthtune - but EEEEEH UNICORNS, what did you expect?! 
EEEEH LOOK I'M UNICORN RUDH!!!
This outfit was definitely more a Look-of-the-Week type deal, I would change, play with my clothes for hours to create the looks that I wanted to post, but I was always coming back to this outfit, I had to show you... I lived in this lol...
Let's talk about it then... Starting with the non-Collabor88 item!
I cannot begin to tell you just how much I love these fluffy monster boots - called Yeti Boots from ImmateriA - I have them in a few different colours, I have blogged them before when they were first released for the Horrorfestive, but here they are again in the adorable Cotton Candy colour, which by the way was PERFECT with the hair that I chose to wear. Who cares that Unicorns don't have clawed toes LOL... I certainly don't and if you don't like it, go find another unicorn LOL...
The hair that these boots went perfectly with was in fact one of the Collabor88 releases. The hair is called Windsong, from the store Exile, I've worn this before too in various posts, but I just love the curly,windblown look to it, and the sparkles are just gorgeous! I teamed that with another gorgeous unicorn set from Half-Deer. The set I chose, in a prismatic colour, is awesome... It comes in a variety of colour combinations, and each set includes a pair of ears and a horn, as well as a tail that has the option for both sparkling and farting rainbows! FARTING RAINBOWS! Anyone who knows the family that I am part of knows just how much they all fart rainbows LOL... I fitted right in with this tail! The top I chose from Collabor88, comes from the store Nylon Outfitters, and bears the slogan "I was born a Unicorn", maybe this was try of me in a past life, maybe that's why the colourful crazy side refuses to shut up sometimes?! Or maybe it's the fact that whispering in my ear I have a more than cute Winged Baby Unicorn whispering in my ear... I blame MishMish for the baby unicorn, I mean I would try, but we all know that it's my fault for being Unicorn crazed hehe... 
That ladies and gents, is my look of the week... SO MUCH SPARKLE AND SO MUCH CUTE arghhhh... Lol I now need to find something else to wear however, this look is starting to smell LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Windsong In Special Edition (Available Now for Collabor88
Horn, Ear & Tail: Half-Deer - Unicorn Horn + Tail Set in Prismatic (Available Now for Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Choker: yumyums - Birthstone Choker in Galactic II 
Necklace: alterego - Cute Drippy Necklace in Cutie Rare 
Top: Nylon Outfitters - Unicorn Crop Tank in Born a Unicorn (Available Now at Collabor88
Skirt: R3volt - Mika Mini in Black 
Bloody Knees: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees 
Boots: ImmateriA - Yeti Boots in Cotton Candy (Past Event Release)
Unicorn: MishMish - Baby Winged Unicorn in White (Available Now at Collabor88
Pose: Eternal Dreams - Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment