Sunday, January 18, 2015

Before the Witching Hour comes to an end, I must sleep...

During the week I don't get to have much of a lay-in, I am up most days at 6am, so when the weekend comes around I try to sleep for a little longer. Never normally managing more than about 10am, but boy does that feel like heaven. This weekend though HellBone was due to be doing some stuff in RL... When that man gets up, I swear it's like a herd of elephants dancing through the room, then the cussing starts as he can't find his underwear, keys, MC Vest - you name it, he will have misplaced it!
Thus I was awake, and it was too early, so what did I do? I couldn't go back to sleep - I'm one of those people that can't fall back to sleep once I'm awake - I logged into SL of course... 
Can you guess what time it was? My photo will give you a little clue LOL... 
YESSSSS, it was The Witching Hour! Midnight SLT... Although that did make me giggle as while I was there I started to work on my - I guess you could call it - Witching Hour based Look of the Day! I know I never wanted to do these in the past, but they are so useful when you have an outfit and want to share it... That said though I won't be stepping on the territory of the fashionista bloggers lol...
Seeing as this is what I am doing now, let's take a look at what I have here huh?! 
I went over to The Witching Hour location to snap this photo, and check out just how cute everything looks... 
My outfit is comprised of two different outfit sets from two participating designers of the round, and I really hope that they don't mind me mixing and matching their outfits... As it's a whole Mish Mash of things, let me start with something non-Witching Hour. 
The hair is one of my new favourites from Magika, it's a little Farrah Fawcett than I might normally have chosen, but I really liked it when I tried it on.. It HAD to be mine! 
Though it is the clothing and accessories that need to be discussed more than the hair lol... The glasses added to that Farrah Fawcett look, and hid my tired eyes too. They are available in the gacha machine from AfterMath Creations. Their items come together to form an outfit called "Bite Me Valentine", and I used a few bits from this collection to make this look... Let me see, the glasses, the necklace, the belt and the black jeans are all available from this collection!  
The dress, and in fact a choker that seems to have kinda disappeared a little - though is more obvious when you see the picture bigger in Flickr - are parts of the " Enchanted Flurries" collection from Brick-A-Brack. The dresses come in 4 different colours, and there are adorable snowmen too, but I didn't want to subject a poor snowman to the harsh heat of the witch burning fire at The Witching Hour HQ... This isn't Frozen you know, he would melt! 
Don't miss out on the chance to grab these, and other awesome things from The Witching Hour this month... You don't have long now until it's over! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Lemon 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Dress & Upper Choker: Brick-A-Brack - Enchanted Flurries Items (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Sunglasses, Necklace, Belt & Jeans: AfterMath Creations - Bite Me Valentine Items (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Pose: PRETENSE - Dead Sexy 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment