Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Rainbow Brite's Companion... Not really a Shy Violet though...

One of the things that is least appealing about this time of year is the long period of grayness... Don't get me wrong I LOVE the colder months - if you ignore the fact that I hate snow - but then sometimes I feel the need for a little splash of colour. Today is the need for the splash is HUGE, so I managed to come up with something a little random, a little bright and a little kawaii!!!
Yes I know, I'm a woman of many crazy extremes at times, but this look just HAD to happen! I fell in love with the individual parts and then when they were put together it was like a crazy mixture of excitement which prompted me to become a rainbow kawaii superhero!
The leotard is a very old one that I discovered when doing some inventory sorting, it was an old PatchWork Heart Body Suit based on the RainBow Bright friends... I LOVED that show when I was a little kid, I had all the dolls and to be honest I cannot help myself watching the dvds of the original movies whenever I am sick. 
I took the rainbow cutie theme to heart and after seeing this Melting Icicle Tail - from Riske - in the brilliant High Noon Purple and Blue colours, I needed to find accessories to match... That's where the awesome feather headdress, called Soyala, from Adoness came in... I stumbled upon it at the same event where I found the tail and well... they just seemed to go together in my mind. I was more than pleased to see how well they went together in an outfit too!! 
Then to finish my RainbowBrite based look I wanted a touch of rainbow goodness... That's where the Murdock !nc Satahi Necklace came in... I don't normally pay much attention to the Dressing Room Fusion Events anymore, but after spotting this necklace whilst perusing Seraphim looking for a new something to go with this outfit I had to make a quick trip to grab it!! 
All that I needed was a place to play, now that I had the cute outfit... Looking through search I stumbled upon The Pink Dragon in Candyland... If you want rainbow, cute, candyland... GO CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!! 

What is she wearing;
Feathers: Adoness - Soyala in Peacock (Past Event Release) 
Hair: Exile - Rain 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyes: Chus! - Iridescent Eyes in Rust (Past Event Release)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Starlust Piercings 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Necklace: Murdock !nc - Satahi Necklace in Rainbow (Available now at The Dressing Room Fusion
Bodysuit: PatchWork Heart - RainBow Bright Body Suit in Shy Violet 
Tail: Riske - Melting Icicle Tail in HighNoon (Past Event Release) 
Pose: Signature Pose - Crystal 8 (Past Pose Me Amazing Item) 

No comments:

Post a Comment