Saturday, January 24, 2015

"But you said to collect the Shells?"

Recently on Flickr I posted a photo that I had taken of a large group of rough looking "soldiers"... It was a group photo, a bit of a memory if you will, for a large group of people that are very close to our SL family, The Gators MC! Let me fill you in a little more clearly lol...
One of the things that happens with MCs - that's Motorcycle Clubs for those of you that think I'm rambling total rubbish by the way - is that alliances are made between different clubs. Basically meaning one family, not that family is the right term for all MCs but it is definitely the case for ours, will suddenly grow and find themselves surrounded by an extended family. Now, all aspects of MC life, no matter how serious these groups think they are, is that it is all about roleplay. Some, like us, spend their time goofing off - OK maybe that is JUST us - but some rp as if they are real and fight with others. Hence why, even though we never get involved with that kind of rubbish, we do have allies around us.
A few weeks ago now, the Gators were approached by one of these groups and asked to host a surprise leaving party for one of their members. The one leaving was Eugene... He is like an annoying little brother to me, so how could we say no. It was to be army themed, because he was going away to Bootcamp for a few months... So, I had another excuse to get dressed up!!!
I thought, knowing me, that I needed to make a joke out of this photo somehow LOL... SO in my head this crazy scenario played out while I was setting up the shot, in which TA Wylder - President of the Mad Dogs MC, the one that Eugene was part of - asked me to go collect the shells... He wasn't specific, and I'm a bit blonde LOL... Hence why, I went to the beach on a detour and collected a bucket of seashells, which if you're lucky you may also be able to buy ready collected from Cute Bytes!
The rest of the outfit was as in army style, and wearing camoflague, as I was going to get. Its not something I have in my hoard and not something that I really like, but this outfit including the arm warmers from Corvus, was good enough to make me smile!
I pulled my hair up into a lazy up-do, and then went to town on the accessories. Adding a used bullet casing earring from Remarkable Oblivion to one ear, and a military bullet leg strap from DIRTYLAND to one leg, with a finishing tought being a pair of over the knee socks from League and some Military Aviators boots from FLite! My look for the military was complete, and I really hope it wouldn't offend!
All that was left for our extended family, is to wish Eugene lots of luck at Bootcamp, and hope he comes home safely. What a rabble our extended family makes, not that I would name them all but this lot is a collection of Gators MC, Mad Dogs MC, Death Dealers MC and Broken Skull MC... We don't look like scary bikers, we're far too cute and cuddly looking huh?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: SpellBound - Sunday
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Earring: Remarkable Oblivion -  Arsenal in Gold
Outfit, including Arm Warmers: Corvus - Camo Strapped Outfit
Bucket: Cute Bytes - BeachBuket Shells in Dotted
Leg Strap: DIRTYLAND - MILITARY Leg Strap in Dark Green
Socks: League - Thermal Stockings in LGrey
Boots: FLite - Military Aviators Boots in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Let it Snow 2 (Available Now at Pose Me Amazing)

No comments:

Post a Comment