Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Someone broke the printer... *facepalms*

Yesterday an email was sent around to everyone in the office I work in for my RL job... The email stated very clearly that "Photocopiers are fragile and are NOT to be used for sitting on. The Glass is VERY Fragile!" It of course spread like Chinese Whispers through the office that at the party on Friday - because the company I work for has a party every Friday evening at the end of the work day - someone had been drunk and photocopied body parts OR there had been one of the office affairs that seem to be rife here these days!
I will have to say it made everyone giggle so much that the office manager - who was born without a sense of humour - suggested that we were all a bunch of children and removed the sign.
My look of the day was PERFECT to fit the office theme, so I HAD to make use of the laugh. I searched high and low for an office in SL, when I found one it had a photocopier LOL,  I couldn't resist!
I cannot disclose the location of this office, suffice to say it's not somewhere I should have been without an appointment hehe...
So it is my office attire that I will be sharing as my look of the day hehe... I just LOVE this outfit and it was one that I randomly threw together...
I had found this skirt during a hunt over Christmas from The Secret Store - it's called Annette Peplum - I just love that vibrant red colour with the polka dots, and so I accessorised it with some gorgeous high red Louisa Heels from HOLLYHOOD. Then rather than dressing it up, I added a very casual sweater to the look from Corvus. The slogan of "Good Morning, Blah, Blah, Blah, Now leave me alone" emblazoned across my chest really does summon up how I feel sometimes, not only at my job in RL but also sometimes the way I feel in SL too LOL...
I wonder who broke the photocopier at work, I wonder if anyone would be shocked if they caught me photocopying my butt in SL... Someone guard the door... I'm gonna do it!!!
 
What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lagertha
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow
Top: Corvus - Naya Sweater in Morning
Skirt: The Secret Store - Annette Peplum Skirt in Red Polka (Past Event Release)
Knee Wound: Suicidal Unborn - Bloody Knees
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD - SLINK High Louisa Heels in Red (Worn with SLINK High Feet) (Past Event Release)
Pose: Signature Pose - Chey 3

No comments:

Post a Comment