Monday, January 26, 2015

Spoiling the Dark Master...

A Dark Master sits in the corner of the room, resting on his oversized leather and gold leafed throne, watching... His next victim walks across the silent room, heels clicking on the floor tiles, slow and uncertain as she draws nearer to the still as stone gentleman.
Nothing can make the eeriely motionless man move, even his breathing seems to have halted, and none of her usual tricks can wake him from this slumber.
There had to be a way, no man could resist the allure of a scantily clad woman...
I love this photo, and it was inspired by two things that are nothing to do with my look lol... At Christmas, Pinkie - of Signature Pose - sent out the gorgeous throne that you can see us posing all over. Now OK it was before Christmas, and it's a bit - or a lot - past that but there was no way that I could see myself posing like this with Santa! Something about my inner child stopped me, there was no way that was going to happen.
Then at the latest round of The Men's Department, a store called Mr.Poet, released the most amazing Napoleonic style overjacket with it's shirt, vest and cravate combo underneath... I pretty much fell in love with the set, just a shame I wasn't male LOL... I thought about people I knew, who would look good in it... ONE PERSON came to mind, and I wasn't let down!
One of my dearest friends, the original blue daemon, Mr Deangelo Urqhart proved that he is not only a fantastic model, but that he looks very delicious whilst rocking that Dark Master look... I really enjoyed spending a good deal of time just perving hehe... Maybe it took longer than it normally would to get just the right photo, but I LOVE the results I got hehe...
Just as a side note by the way, I know people might be wondering why the heck I am scantily clad all over a man that isn't my hubby... Well let me tell you straight... I am a bit of a sluttipops LOL...
Nah just kidding... I couldn't stop myself laughing as I typed that out.
HellBone was standing nearby whilst Dean parked his avatar on the chair and let me get on with it LOL, he didn't even look at what I was getting up to so I hope these photos don't come as too much of a shock LOL...
There are a few reasons why he isn't with me, his position within the MC community is one he worries about, his credibility as a store owner and designer too, plus he really cannot sit still for very long.... Dean on the other hand parked his avatar butt and then handled other business... So thank you to both of these men, Dean for letting me use his body and Hell for not giving a shit LOL...

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Updo Hair: Magika - Mint
Loose Hair: Argrace - Akane
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh Lids and Lashes
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Neck Wound: Corvus - Double Neck Cut
Lingerie: [Etchaflesh] - Concubine Lingerie Set
Leg Tattoos: UtopiaH - Bowy Tights Tattoo in Black
Shoes: fri. - Cora Heels in Coal (Available Now for Collabor88)
Dean:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Sebastian Mesh Hair
Skin: VCD - Rafael Skin in Tone 1 Shaved
Makeup: ASTOMIN - Eyes MakeUp 001 (No Longer Available)
Shirt and Vest: Mr.Poet - Military Drape GreatCoat Set inBlack (Available now at The Men's Department)
Trousers & Shoes: DM DESIGN'S - Savyll Tuxedo in Black
Pose: Signature Pose - Santa's Throne

No comments:

Post a Comment