Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fire & Ice Sisters... The Deadly Horror Haute Combination!

Horror Haute January is definitely well under way, and the theme this month has been all about the Japanese Horror Genre. Before I start on one of my usual rambles I will happily admit to you that I know NOTHING about this style of Horror. Dark and Macabre YES, but anything beyond The Ring and I am totally at a loss, so I feel fairly lucky when I say that a lot of these gorgeous items you can enjoy without knowing the stories behind them, and others have included their stories...
Two of the outfits that are available from the collection created very different looks as I was putting them together, and a thought struck me, they looked like sisters but more like a fire and ice version of each other... Hence Fire and Ice Sisters lol...
The skins of these two looks come from the same Horror Haute participant - [Stargazer Creations] - and although this is not the first time I have played about in these Yurei Skins, there are 8 different make-ups to choose from, a girl can be flippant and wear them all LOL...
That my friends, is where the similarities between the two sisters stops!
Ice Sister is wearing a gorgeous kimono from AfterMath Creations. Not only can you get yourself this really pretty, and scarily feminine by Horror Haute standards, outfit BUT you can also grab yourself flower ornamentation for the hair in two different styles - the bigger and more ostentatious of the two I am wearing here - a skin set, that I chose not to use so I would match the other sister but that you can see in the gorgeous photos of the outfit by Eldergoth Macabre's AnnabeleLee Dreadlow, AND if that wasn't enough you can also get yourself hair to match too - Yes the one Anna is wearing, and YES in three different colours!!!  Me being me and having a bit of an addiction to mixing and matching I chose to wear different hair, this being one of the new releases from Truth this week. You can grab yourself a copy of the Esther Hair from Uber right now!
The Fire Sister doesn't feel the need to wrap up so warm as her Icy sibling, and so she wears something that's far from traditional, being very short in the front with only a long trailing skirt back. This awesome outfit, which includes her crown of thorns by the way, comes from the store The Untitled. To finish her style off and make her seem just that tad different to her sibling, she wears the Yurei skin in version M02, one of the ones with a very strong make-up!
There is just one more thing that I want to mention here - and it is totally non-Horror Haute related - these hairstyles are like two different versions of each other, from two different stores almost. As I mentioned before the blue coloured one is from Truth, and available at Uber, but the red coloured one is from Ploom, and available at My Attic. The thing that I love about them both is that they are almost like the same style, one loose down your back, the other twisted over your shoulder but BOTH featuring that messy style braid too!
Possibly my least horrific Horror Haute photo EVER, but I will say these sisters aren't as sweet as they look... Fierce yes, Hidden Evil yes, and pure chaos hehe...  

What is she wearing;
Look 1:
Hair: Ploom - Siri (Available Now at My Attic)
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Yurei Skin in M02 (Available for Horror Haute January)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit & Tiara: The Untitled - The Killer (Available for Horror Haute January)  
Look 2:
Hair: TRUTH - Esther (Available Now for Uber)
Skin: [Stargazer Creations] - Yurei Skin in M05 (Available for Horror Haute January)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Outfit & Hair Flowers: AfterMath Creations - Yuki Onna (Available for Horror Haute January)
Pose: Juxtapose - Mean Girls Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment