Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Dear Diary Moment...

Dear Diary - lol! -
Yesterday I had one of the biggest compliments paid to me and I am feeling both embarrassed and at the same time totally flattered that someone would go to this extent to pay me such a compliment and thank me... 
Tis kinda a long story but to cut it all short, basically whilst I was working for Seraphim a while back I was contacted about being asked to promote a mini hunt in a mall by the manager of said mall. She was awesome and we seemed to find a banter unlike any other time I talk to someone regarding something to do with Seraphim. Normally I try to be kinda sensible as it's business ya know, but this time there was a little spark between myself and this person and things just flowed like I'd been friends with this person for ever! In the end, I helped to promote the event, and even got her to come and join in the Seraphim giving Thanks event. We stayed in contact and I have since helped her to promote the grand opening of her store Happy Face - a shapes store! To thank me she did something so awesome... 
YES She named a shape after me!!!!! She did it with an i at the end as apparently she has a thing for i's hehe, but oh my gah this is so awesome! I have only had this honour once before, and that was in earrings made by Lynnie because I had helped her come up with the idea! I am totally flattered and, although I feel weird about admitting it, I am kinda embarrassed too as I didn't really do anything that I feel was worthy of this kinda honour! All I did was put up a post on a blog about a grand opening sale, it wasn't that hard and took me about 5 minutes tops!
So I am sharing this with you, maybe you want to go try on a Rudhi shape, or if you are in the market for a new shape Happy Face is having a sale until December 24th, all shapes are just 99L!!! Go check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh congratulations! We'll have to start calling you Rudhi now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha yeah but did she GIVE you the shape? ;)
    It's quite a nice one, but the mouth is a bit pouty for you.

    ReplyDelete