Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Zombie Pin-Up Moment

It is amazing what you can find on the internet seriously... Hell is redecorating the store, he has decided to go it alone and create for himself - a long story, one that may come up later - he wanted me to help with the decorating, and so as I was setting out a little garage area I came up with the idea of needing a pin-up poster. I love the classic and demure, yet sexy, pictures and so I set about searching for something appropriate. My search lead me to some weird inspiration for a Rudh photo hehe... 

I knew I had to create a look for this when I had discovered it. It was just FAR TOO AWESOME! I am Rudh, the Zombie Pin-Up. Missing half my face, covered in blood and bruises, wrapped in roses and laying glamorously amongst the plants in the garden... I make Zombie chic look awesome hehe! 
The inspiration for this picture came from this...
It was hidden in the results that came up after searching for Pin-Up on Google... Following the link I realised that there has been two zombie pin-up calendars... HOW COOL IS THAT?? I recommend you taking a look, it is brilliant, myzombiepinup.com, "Where beauty eats BRAAAAIINNS!"

No comments:

Post a Comment