Saturday, April 1, 2023

Meeting Friends On Farm Lane

Had finally been able to have a day off, somewhere that I could laze about and relax in my jammies with a cuppa tea and a fuzzy blanket, but that didn't stop Rudh from needing to get out into the fresh air and stop to smell the flowers. 
It was decided that I've been going into the city too much and needed a day in the countryside. Somewhere that the air is fresh, the flowers are springing up as an early sign of Spring and it's not only the flowers are new to the sunlight... 

I'd been walking through the rural landscape, and saw the prettiest of flowers - plants in a bundle from kotte, available until April 10th at Kustom9 - that I had to pick a couple of blooms to take home as a momento of my happy day... I was happily humming along, wandering down a Farm Lane - which happens to be a new backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - when I noticed that I wasn't alone... Turning I noticed that I must have made one of those rookie countryside mistakes, apparently I'd left the gate open and one of the farms new babes had slipped through the gap and followed me down the lane... Momma looked on through the gate, ensuring the safety of her little calf, somehow knowing the city slicking, cow girl would find a way to see her baby home... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Montana in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Kiru - Zenobia Outfit (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Gloves: lassitude & ennui - Ankh Lace Gloves
Jeans: POX - Damon.Jeans in Washed in Dark
Flowers: kotte - plant in plant bundle (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray
Pose: Secret Poses - Mallory, Pose 1
Cows: JIAN - Highland Cattle Collection & Highland Calf Companion
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Farm Lane [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment