Thursday, April 20, 2023

4 and 20 Gummies

The month of April has many interesting things that take place in it... It's my Mum's RL Birthday, it can be the month that contains Easter, and it's various events in the Netherlands like King's Day, the opening of Keukenhof and the Flower Parade, but there is one day that many people all over the world enjoy, something that Amsterdam is already known for... Today is 4:20, which means that it's marijuana day.. At 4.20 on 4.20 it's time to get a little HIGH.... 

I wanted to find somewhere to celebrate, so I headed on down to Ethereal City for a trip to The Joint Coffee Shop... I stopped smoking a long time ago now, but there are lots of other things that I could do to particpate and enjoy the 4:20 experience... 
I looked so adorable in my new favourite outfit, that I could be excitedly calling today's Look-of-the-Day... Such a cute outfit, including the super cool fluffy new Lipa Jacket from Mug - that's available now at Kustom9 - that I looked amazing as I slipped into the Coffee Shop for a bag of those delicious Weed Gummies - from Junk Food... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Eve Hair /Black & Red (Available until May 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: random.Matter - Zakei Choke Chain in Cool Tones
Jacket: Mug - Lipa Jacket in Gray (Available until May 10th at Kustom9)
Top: Mug - Ruby Tee in Black
Candy: Junk Food - Weed Gummies
Skirt: Decoy - Imani Cargo Skirt
Pose: NANTRA - Beach Illustrated 2022, Pose 5M
Furniture & Decor: DRD - The Joint Coffee Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment