Wednesday, March 29, 2023

State of Survival

I'm living on a high at the moment because this weekend was the premiere of a movie that HellBone has been working on for the last 4 years and it was totally and utterly amazing. I am super proud of HellBone... 
It's had my mind doing crazy loops and for some reason I am in a fight mode, I want to kick butt and I'm sure that most of it is down to the War theme of the movie... I'm not going to focus on the World War 2 theme that is the movie, but if they want a fight, it's a fight for the future... 

I love getting dressed up and creating characters, but when those stories in my mind translates into a pretty picture it makes me really happy.. 
Today Rudh is on the war-path, trying to defend her home base in the train yard, facing a "State of Survival" - which is a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis  - and the monsters are sneaking up EVERYWHERE... Normally they are a bunch of Fun Guys - which can be picked up at Krescendo - but right now in the heat of the battle they are evil and must be stopped... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ZAO - Eight Hair (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit (Including Bodysuit, Hat & Stockings): Art&Ko - Special Agent Set (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Right Arm Guard: [Drunken Brokkr] - HarabanaR Plague Arm Guard (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Sword: [The Forge] - Steamer Katana (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Pose & Gun Prop: FOXCITY - Bang Bang, Pose 4m
Monster: [Krescendo] - Fun Guy
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - State of survival [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment