Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Nebulous Sparkles in the Darkness

Tomorrow is a day off, I'm super happy and since it's King's Day there will be lots of fun to be had, and I'm ready to get myself to the free market to treat myself to some treasure.. 
Tonight though I'm going to drift off to a place where my mind doesn't need to think, I'll sit and watch the Big Bang Theory and let my mind flicker into it's own Big Bang of sparkles and magic, and enjoy my favourite type of creativity... Something that makes me feel truly happy to look at... 

As always I'll let the darkness lead the way, I love being a little demoness, and the darker I am the happier I feel... The darkness won't engulf my creativity today, I want to allow the lightness and the sparkle to shine through and let myself be pretty for a day... 
The darkness in my demonness is at the centre of the big bang... She's the centre of the planets, they revolve around her - thanks to the Constellation Crown from Doe - and she sparkles like the stars, but she's dark and though her Mysterious Halo - from DREAMCATCHER at The Warehouse - and her Diabolus Horns - from Quills & Curiosities - don't stop the brilliance of her Nebulous Halo from joining the light of the stars... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: DREAMCATCHER - Mysterious in Halo 01 (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Horns: Quills & Curiosities - Diabolus Horns (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Hair: Magika - Morgana Hair
Skin: Fallen Gods - Materica in Steel
Red Skin: FOREST FANTASY STORE - Half Demon in Red
Make-Up (Seen on Eyes & Lips): alaskametro<3 - "Space Unicorn" makeup
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Moon Scroll Bindi (Available until May 5th at Abstrakt Event)
Eyes: Mana - Encased
Freckles: random.Matter - Lunar Freckles (Past Group Gift)
Planets: Doe - Constellation Crown (Available until May 10th at Tres Chic)
Halo: Quills & Curiosities - Nebulus Halo (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Glitter: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold
Pose: NANTRA - Don't B Mine, Pose 4
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Grid Gold Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment