Thursday, April 6, 2023

Flowers, Shrooms and Fairies

I know that sometimes I can be fairly random when it comes to my blogging. Some days I've gone dark and others I'm a simple rainbow sparkle queen... I LOVE having variety, I love having the ability to be anything I want and that's why my blog is so therapeutic... 
Tonight I'm going to slip into my fairytale mood, and find myself a a cosy bed to sleep off the stresses of a long hard day. I'll curl up, sleep on a cosy bed of moss amidst the flowers where it's quiet and safe... 

The little fae in me never seems to look the same twice but there is one thing that I can always guarentee on... I LOVE to look cute and colourful... 
I'm so tired though that this seems like the perfect place to curl up and snooze. I love this Shroomy Bed - from Krescendo at FaMESHed - complete with these adorable little mushroom pals that are perfect to cuddle. The glade is softly scented by the beautiful paper flowers - from dust bunny - and the Giant Flowers - from PLAAKA, both of which are available at Anthem - which is filling the air with such a delicious perfume that the Sunny Flower Garden Friends - from Aardvark, also available at Anthem - have decided to join me and the mushrooms whilst we sleep... 

What is she wearing;
Head Mushrooms: random.Matter - Elihu Crown
Hair: Raven Bell - Magnolia Hair
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Face Ribbon & Hair Flowers: Tentacio - My music headpiece and face band
Tattoo: DAPPA - Evie Tattoo
Wings: Epic - Fairy Sparkle Wings in Dark Glo Sparkle (No Longer Available!)
Dress: [Oh!] - Anastasia in Emerald (Available until April 22nd at Kinky)
Wand: Mug - Wicked Witchy Gacha Item in #11 Magic Wand Green
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati
Pose: Fashiowl - Wonderworld, Pose 4
Bed & Mushroom Plushies: [Krescendo] - Shroomy Bed Set (Available until April 27th at FaMESHed)
Flower Plushies: Aardvark - Knitted Garden Friends in Sunny Flowers (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Giant Flowers: dust bunny - paper blooms & PLAAKA - GiantFlowers (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Flower Path: Elm - Elara Garden Path in Coconut
Backdrop: Synnergy - Dark Pond Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment