Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Nom Nom Cafe Library Gardens

There are so many places in SL that are wonderful to explore. Places that are fairytales, places that are another world, places that are educational and even places that are for those with certain tastes which others may or may not share, yet when I heard that my amazingly, awesomely, wonderful Best Friend of a million years had created a place for people to gather, hang out and enjoy somewhere peaceful, I couldn't wait to see it... 
Today I managed to sneak off from everything I was doing and take a peek, it was lovely to be welcomed to the Nom Nom Cafe Library...
 

The whole location is totally and utterly gorgeous. My Booboo has always been amazing at decorating, I've always admired the plaes that he creates, but now thanks to his beautful Nom Nom Cafe everyone gets a chance to enjoy it too... There are things stuffed into all of the little nooks and crannies in this place, meaning that wherever you look there is something to see, and no matter how many times you cam over a place you will definitely see things that you missed before. It's beautiful... 
It's also a safe and welcoming place for the LGBTQ community, but everyone is welcome so long as you can be nice. There are plenty of places to sit with friends, or a loved one, to enjoy the peace, the tranquility and the beauty of the place... While I was visiting I enjoyed the flowers so much, that I hope my booboo doesn't mind me picking some of the flowers to take home to remind myself of my new favourite place. I might have picked more than a few, making myself a wreath for my hair as well as a posy for the window sill... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: Shar's - Maiden Daisy Wreath (No Longer Available!)
Hair: [monso] - Bunny Hair in Black & Red (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: [Buzz] - Daisy Choker in Natural
Cardigan: miss chelsea - Peni Set in Cardi (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Dress: miss chelsea - Peni Set in Dress (Available until April 30th at Anthem)
Flower Posy: Ariskea - [Cosmos] Bouquets of Cosmos in Ivory
Basket: Ariskea - [Delicate] Basket Book & Daisys
Pose: -Extra- - Spring Showers, Pose 5

No comments:

Post a Comment