Monday, April 3, 2023

Getting Dirty at the Corner of Pleasure

I've been such a good girl recently, and what with the crazy busy work schedule that I've had I've had no chance to let my hair down and let the naughty girl inside me out to play... 
Since it's been such a long week and it's only Monday, I feel like I need to do something a little reckless and have a desire to do something a little kinky... I'm going to head on out to take in a Peep Show, maybe I could even be a part of the entertainment... 

At the Corner of Pleasure - which happens to be a backdrop from TROPIX - the party is now over and there was definitely a lot of fun to be had... The cash that was thrown around litters her exit, she should could stop to pick it up but that would take too much time and after getting so dirty as to stand up to her branded tattoo - which happens to be a Thigh-Mixer tattoo from Adora-tions - she was given a participation gift in the form of an amazingly soft Bondage Bear - from Dots - and sent home for a nap! 
There are so many pretty things in this picture, but I have to point out my amazing nose piercing set. It is fairly hard to see in the main picture that I had to share a little close-up. It's an adorable "Love Bug" piercing set from Six Feet Under that is of the amazingly high quality in the same way their products always are... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [Yomi] - Marceline Hair (Available until April 20th at The Warehouse Sale)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Nose Piercing: Six Feet Under - Love Bug Nose Set
Collar: Kibitz - Thick heart choker in Silver
Gloves: Normandy - Minos.Gloves
Dress:  AURICA - Maya Dress in BLACK
Leg Tattoo: Adora-tions - Dirty Thigh Mixer
Plushie: Dots - Bondage Bear in Tan+Red
Pose: Secret Poses - Mallory, Pose 4
Scattered Money: The Salvage Yard - Scattered Money (No Longer Available!)
Backdrop: TROPIX - Corner of Pleasure Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment