Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Mushrooms can make you Silly!

I get super excited when I get to slip off into a fantasy world, I LOVE being a fairy and I love letting my mind wonder. I do feel like if I was a fantasy character, as much as I wish I was able to be a mermaid I think by this point the fairy is much more likely... I LOVE being a fairy, I love the fact they can have so many different personas and I LOVE exploring them all... 
Today I ampining for Autumn, I hate that Summer comes in the middle and I know that maybe I'm in a minority but me and the heat doesn't mix... I love the crisp feeling that comes with Autumn, and the colours that dust the nature... It's also the time of year when you get to meet some of the cutest fairies... It's a season when Mushroom Picking is a hobbie for some, and the fairies like to get in on that action too... 

So when you're out in the woods on a mushroom hunt, make sure you keep your eyes open because flitting around the mushrooms you may find your very own Mushroom Fae... 
She's a sporelicious fae, the fairy of the Woodland Spores and like the rest of her kin has adopted the persona of the Portabella fairy all because she loves the polkadots... 
She's dancing around the forest glad, collecting mushrooms, and getting the giggles as her little Badger buddy decided that he had to dress up to match me... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: KitCat - Woodland Spore Hat in Portabella (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Hair: Magika - Nature Fae
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mud Tattoo: Quills & Curiosities - Festering Fungus
Mushroom Attachments: KitCat - Woodland Spores in Portabella (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Wings: DRD - Fairywings in Monotome
Outfit: !deviousMind - Cassia in Summerforest
Dirty Feet: Izzie's - Dirty Feet
Pose: -Extra-  - Boudoir, Pose 3
Badger: Schadenfreude - Mushroom Badger!
Large Mushroom: Violetility - Mushroom ToadStool in Red (Available until May 18th at The Warehouse)
Mushroom Baskets: Elm - Mushroom Harvest in Amanita Basket Natural
Mushroom Logs & Rocks: Ariskea - [Holo] Stump Mushrooms & Rock Mushrooms Decor
Backdrop: irrISIStible - AUTUMN FOREST DECOR SCRIPTED 2021 with Synnergy - Dark Pond Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment